Thursday, November 29, 2007

Da Cunning Plan!

I penned up two lists that are around 300 points (340 to be exact), one for Light and another for Darkness. Hopefully the match-up will be fair as I am merely ballparking composition via character levels only.

DARKNESS

Level 45 - Alessa Raincross
Level 45 - Bael
Level 50 - Shinigami Ayl
Level 65 - Dereck Shezard
Level 35 - Sophia Ilmora
Level 50 - Dark Cheshire
Level 50 - Celia

LIGHT

Level 50 - Evangeline
Level 40 - Kronen
Level 50 - Khaine D'Lacreu
Level 45 - Janus Faith
Level 55 - Tsubasa Kurokami
Level 60 - Faust Orbatos
Level 40 - Jiang Pao

As I am more inclined to tabletop miniature wargames, ANIMA Tactics will come first. ANIMA Beyond Fantasy and ANIMA Shadow of Omega will come right after. Although I think I need the RPG core book for some in-depth reference though. We'll see ^_^